I haven't updated on my dad's situation in quite some time. I have had lots of people ask about him so I decided to do some updating. My dad is weak. After all of his surgeries. His body is weak. He is down to 148 pounds. He has been in a rehabilitation facility for 2 months now. We did not think he would be in it for more than a couple of weeks. He is trying to get strong but we go day by day. He cannot go home until he is strong enough to move himself from the wheel chair to the bathroom or the bed on his own. We keep hoping and praying that he can go home soon. He has also been without his Chemotherapy for about 4 months. This isn't good. But the doctor does not want to start him on the chemo until he is strong enough to come home. The doctor is afraid that if he starts the chemo while he is in the rehab center he may never come home. So I guess I am pleading with any of you out there who know me, my family or my parents to please pray for my dad to get strong. He needs to be home with my mom and we need to get his cancer under control.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
My Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
We are praying for him. Please give our best to your mom and dad, and remember we love you so much! I'll spread the word in Lyn Rae.
Thanks for the post. I talk to your mom every week but haven"t seen him or a picture since I was there. He looks so much better!I can really see a difference. We will continue to pray for him and put his name on the prayer roll in the Temple.You gals hang in ther I know he will make it home.
These are great pictures. Dad looks good. He doesn't look so skinny. That's a really good picture of mom and dad.
Thanks for the update, I've been wondering how his health has been. I will continue to pray for him and for you mom. She sounds like a really amazing woman, I know where you get it now.
Bless their hearts....your mom and dad and little Max.....we are praying for him Cassie....hugs to all of you
Thank you for sharing this story of family love and devotion. You are an angel, Cassie.
Post a Comment